Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My first go

Well...I did it. I broke down and started a blog! I have no idea what will end up on this site or how often I will post. Hopefully a lot. I hope you will bear with me as I figure this out. 
 I have felt the need to express and create so this is as good a place to start as any.

 God is changing things in my life. I'm not sure what or why...I'm hoping he'll tell me soon. He kept me home form mission trips this summer. Which is just weird..I always go on mission trips. I have also started to feel the need to be domestic. I don't know if it's from living alone or what, but suddenly I feel the need to learn how to cook and things like that. I'm fairly certain the two are not related but they're the most noticeable changes. 

Also my heart has been lonely lately. A friend quoted an author I can't remember now, she said that a lonely heart is God drawing us to intimacy with Him. So I've been trying to draw closer to God. It's been hard. I keep getting distracted. That's part of why I wanted to start the blog. So I have a place to put my thoughts out there. We'll see how it goes. 
Peace LLL

3 comments: